Internship B2B Market Research
- You will gain a comprehensive insight into the entire process of organizing and conducting market research projects
- Participation in conception, independent procurement, analysis and preparation of data on international industrial markets
- Customer-oriented compilation of results
- Degree (economics/ business administration/ economics or course of study with sound knowledge of statistics)
- Very good German and good English or good German and very good English
- Enjoy working with numbers and doing research
- Analytical thinking, structured and independent work as well as commitment
The internship should last 3-6 months. Following the internship, there is the possibility of being taken on as a permanent employee.
Our job offers you:
- Varied, interesting and challenging tasks
- Permanent position in an innovative company for an indefinite period of time
- Further training opportunities
- Work in a flat hierarchy
- Friendly working atmosphere in an open-minded, dynamic & motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks, snacks and coffee
- Good public transport connections
- Ideal working environment: Constance offers a high quality of life with its proximity to Lake Constance as well as sporting and cultural opportunities
Have we aroused your interest?
Then apply now with your complete application documents (cover letter, resume, references, earliest possible start date) to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.